The Wedding Shoe Game is an absolute blast to play at wedding receptions. It’s a super fun game and a great way for the newlywed couple and their wedding guests to engage.
The game usually involves the bride and groom sitting back-to-back, holding one of their own shoes and one of their partner’s shoes in each hand. Questions are then asked, and they raise the shoe corresponding to their answer. Here is our list of the best shoe game questions, ranging from sweet to funny questions.
Wedding Shoe Game Questions Funny
These funny wedding shoe game questions are a great way to get the guests and the happy couple laughing.
- Who is the messiest?
- Who is more dramatic?
- Who is more likely to wake up with a hangover?
- Who is more likely to initiate “sexy time”?
- Who snores louder?
- Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
- Who is more likely to bring home a stray animal?
- Who is more likely to cry at a sad movie?
- Who has better taste in music?
- Who is more likely to forget important dates?
- Who is more addicted to their phone?
- Who is more likely to arrive late to an event?
- Who would survive longer in a zombie apocalypse?
- Who is more likely to laugh at the wrong moment?
- Who is more likely to fall while walking?
- Who is the boss in the relationship?
- Who is more likely to forget to take out the trash?
- Who is more likely to steal all the covers at night?
- Who is more likely to start an argument?
- Who is the biggest baby when sick?
- Who spends more time scrolling through social media?
- Who is most likely to cry at a sad movie?
Another Series of Questions
Here is another list of questions to choose from, ranging from household chores, driving and first dates.
- Who is the better cook?
- Who is the better driver?
- Who takes longer showers?
- Who is in charge of the credit card?
- Who is the better shower singer?
- Who is the worst driver?
- Who does the laundry better?
- Who replaces the toilet paper roll?
- Who screams at the sight of a spider?
- Who made the first move?
- Who planned the first date?
- Who said ‘I love you’ first?
- Who is the better kisser?
- Who wanted to make it ‘official’ first?
- Who has the crazier family?
- Who is the bigger party animal?
- Who was the better dancer at the club?
- Who is the pickiest eater?
More Shoe Game Wedding Questions
Fun wedding games are a great way to break the ice between guests and get everyone laughing. The number of questions asked is up to the bride and groom, but here are some more to choose from!
- Who is more likely to get a speeding ticket?
- Who is better at reading maps?
- Who is the best driver on a road trip?
- Who would survive longer on a deserted island?
- Who is most likely to get lost?
- Who takes the most bathroom breaks?
- Who is more likely to forget the passports?
- Who is the better singer?
- Who is the better dancer?
- Who is more outgoing?
- Who has the best taste in music?
- Who is the best chef?
- Who is the better gift-giver?
- Who has the best hair?
- Who is the most romantic?
- Who is more likely to lose their keys?
- Who has the better morning routine?
Newlywed Game Questions about Friends and Family
These questions focus on the couple’s social life, perfect for engagement parties and wedding showers.
- Who has more friends?
- Who is closer to their family?
- Who spends more time with their family members?
- Who is more likely to initiate a dance party?
- Who is the bigger baby when they’re sick?
- Who is the life of the party?
- Who is more likely to remember all the cousins’ names?
- Who will be the first to make friends with the neighbors?
- Who is more popular among each other’s friends?
- Who is better at remembering anniversaries and birthdays?
- Who has the crazier relatives?
- Who is more likely to organize a family reunion?
- Who is more likely to initiate game nights with friends?
- Who is more likely to get into a political debate with family?
- Who is the favorite among their nieces and nephews?
- Who is more likely to give the better toast at a friend’s wedding?
Future Goals And Wedding Day Fun
Questions focused on the future—perfect for sharing with your family and guests.
- Who wants kids first?
- Who wants to buy a house first?
- Who is more career-oriented?
- Who wants to travel more?
- Who is more likely to go back to school?
- Who cried more during the ceremony?
- Who will catch the bouquet?
- Who will dominate the first dance?
- Who will have the most fun at the reception?
- Who picked the better entree for the reception?
Feel free to mix and match these categories, and remember that the point of the game is to have fun and celebrate your new life together. Happy wedding!
If you enjoyed this article, you might like these too: