You will love this easy-to-digest format that allows you to have all the information at your fingertips.
This guide will give you the tricks and tools to:
– Juggle the ‘Big Three‘ – Venue, Budget, and Guests
– Research wedding venues for the guest list and budget you’ve got. Plus provides a list of questions to ask venue vendors.
– Figure out your wedding theme (and why it is useful to have)
– Get yourself a wedding budget – get a realistic idea of what you might have to spend (and make some choices based on this).
– How to choose your Top 5 to prioritize your spending and easily chose what steps to take next
– Compile a wedding vision board (and why you need one)
– Who is on your guest list, how to trim the list and start compiling their names, addresses, and other important info into one central place
– Start considering who might be in your bridal party (and why some friends would be a better fit helping with other tasks)
– Equip yourselves with the tools to make decisions you’re comfortable with, by figuring out the qualities to look for in your wedding vendors
– Lists of questions to ask each type of wedding vendor so that you have the confidence in your decisions and that you have not forgotten anything
This guide is aimed at helping take away all of the stress and guesswork, allowing you to enjoy the process of planning your wedding and making your wedding day the best it can be.
© Copyright MarriedToBe All Rights Reserved.