After your wedding day your wedding photographer will likely have many photos of your big day ready to print. You will have choices of receiving these all digitally or in many cases there are printing options they will provide or you can do yourself.
Here we go over five of the best ways to display wedding photos through different types of wedding photo printing options.
5 ways to display wedding photos
Your wedding photos are a priceless piece of memorabilia from your special day, and it makes sense that you want to find the perfect way to print and enjoy them. Here are some ideas you might like to consider.
- Boxed set of matted prints – if you’re wanting to organize your own photo frames, then purchasing a boxed set of matted prints is your answer. Great for if you have ideas for a large feature wall of wedding photos, or if you want to give a meaningful gift to close family.
- Photography album – A wedding photo album is a beautiful way to tell the story of your wedding day, and being portable you can easily share it with others.
- Thank you cards – here’s an idea which lets you share one or more of your favorite wedding photos with your guests. Your photographer can help you organize the printing of a photo on the front of custom-designed thank you cards. It gives you a chance to show your appreciation to them while giving them a special piece of your day.
- Canvas prints – an old favorite, canvas prints are relatively low cost and can be created in a variety of sizes. They are ideal for when you want to create a wall of photos in your home or as small mementos for friends and family. Just note that the quality can vary considerably, so best to ask your photographer for their printing recommendations.
- Fine art prints – one of the gold standards in wedding photo printing, fine art prints are ideal as framed showcase pieces. These are the quality you’d expect to see in professional photography shows and feature in some wedding photographer packages.
When deciding about how best to print and display your wedding photos, remember that your photographer has a wealth of knowledge.
They will also have connections and recommendations for wedding photo printing companies.